Mk10 Grade 3 Sporting Features:
Miroku shotguns have been renowned in Australia for decades, due to their strength reliability and attention to detail. The action and barrels are made from selected chome-molybdenum alloyed steels. The action forged from a single piece of steel thereby guaranteeing fundamental structural integrity. The finish on the action and the blueing of the barrels increases their resistance to wear, corrosion and other signs of ageing. Each load-bearing part undergoes an additional thermal treatment, further enhaning the gun's durability. Miroku shotguns balance perfectly, with a finish that will ensure pride of ownership for many years.MK10 Grade 3 Field - LIMITED EDITION - 200 ONLY!
Miroku Grade III shotguns are made to the highest degree of excellence. After years of requests, OSA in partnership with Miroku has developed an attractive field gun, with traditional styling reminiscent of generations past. There are only 200 of these shotguns being produced.
The features that are bestowed the grade III Field are as follows:
• Grade 3 deep game scene engraving on black action
• 4 Briley C300 thin wall chokes (Imp Cyl, Mod, Imp Mod, Full) and speed wrench
• Back Bored, 3" chamber
• Vented Barrels
• Steel-shot proof
• White Front Bead
• Mid Bead
• Grade 3 Prince of Wales grip walnut stock, checkered with Schnabel forend
• Miroku slim black recoil pad
• 3 Gold interchangeable triggers (Olympic, Wide Checkered and Wide Non-checkered).