Markhor produces the ultimate in technical backpacks, and with this model—the Bighorn—it certainly lives up expectations.
Its creator, Jean Pierre Mateo, is best described as a hard-core hunter. He has drawn on his vast knowledge to design the Bighorn with a solid number of functional pouches, and has used only the best materials in the construction of the pack – something you will truly appreciate when you are long into the hunt.
With a 75+ volume, this large pack is designed with an air channel system on the back for maximum breathability and its fit, comfortability, and added features are a blessing when you get deeper into your trek. The fabric is 100% silent polyester so you won’t disturb your quarry. You’ll also find the pocket positioning to be readily accessible.
The Bighorn mountain hunting backpack is suitable for both rifle and bow hunters.
- Dimensions: 80 x 38 x 25 cm (31.5” x 15” x 9.85”)
- Volume: 75L / Capacity: 4577+ ci
- Weight: 2.99kg (105.47 oz)
- Anti-blood pocket (option)
- Waterproof fabric
- 6 pockets, 2 compartments
- Detachable hip & chest belt
- Extendable top lid
- Suitable hydro pack
- Pack cover
- Back VARIO SYSTEM
- Comfort back
- Safety whistle
- Compression straps
- Fixation straps
- Zips YKK (the global benchmark for zips)
- Security top
- Spotting scope pocket in option
* Note: Images show fabrics from Markhor's 2017 line.